|Home About Us BenefitsMembership Dealer Insurance Collector Insurance Automobile Insurance ACNA on the RoadLinksNational Associations & ClubsContact Us
for application and membership form! (Adobe PDF Format)
- Covers your mall premises & any show booths (up to 4)
- Product Liability for the merchandise you sell
- Personal Injury Liability such as libel, slander, false arrest & false advertising
- $1,000,000 Limit Each Occurrence
- $1,000,000 General Aggregate Policy Limit
- $1,000,000 Product Liability Limit
- $1,000,000 Personal & Advertising Liability Limit
- $100,000 Fire Damage Limit
- $5,000 Medical Payments
Premium based on number of dealers
Rates are per Mall Location
|# of Dealers
|1 to 100
101 and up
Optional Liability Coverages
- $21.08 per dealer to add to policy on a blanket basis as additional insured (all or none-not adjusted during policy period)
- $131.75 for show coverage (over 4 shows)
- $26.35 for each additional insured: landlord, etc.
- $52.70 to increase aggregate to $2 million
- $52.70 to increase per occurrence to $2 million
- $52.70 for each space (not booths) you rent to others: offices, apartments, food areas, etc. (Lessors Risk)
- $52.70 for a warehouse
- $52.70 for an office location
- $210.80 for a flea market or special event
- $105.40 if you have a snack bar
- $210.80 if you have a restaurant
- $474.30 for auctions you conduct
- $474.30 for estate sales you conduct
- $105.40 for Hired/Non-Owned auto coverage
- Covers your property including inventory you own, furniture, fixtures & equipment.
- Covers improvements and betterments if you rent.
- Covers your property for collision, theft, and vehicle overturn while in transit
- Shipping up to $5000. per occurrence.
- Covers consigned property in your care & custody.(excluding dealer inventory in rental booths and showcases)
- Deductibles starting at $250. A wind deductible is required in Florida and other coastal areas.
- NO coinsurance penalty, however it is recommended that you carry insurance to the maximum cost value of your inventory.
Any loss settlement is cost based
- Coverage includes fire, lightning, windstorm, earthquake, burglary, robbery, accidental breakage and vandalism. Does not cover mysterious disappearance (shoplifting) or flood.
- Coverage on fine jewelry limited to $2,500 per claim.
- Coins & Stamps are NOT covered.
This is not a complete list of exclusions & limitations
- Per item limit $5,000-can be increased to $10,000.
|Amount of Coverage
||Amount of Coverage
Optional Property Coverages
- LOSS OF INCOME-Coverage may be provided for loss of profit & continuing expenses should your business be interrupted by an insured peril.
- EXTERIOR GLASS-Exterior glass coverage may be provided on non-owned buildings. (We will need a glass schedule with sizes & location)
- OUTDOOR SIGNS-Coverage for outdoor signs on or off premises.
Rates available upon request
- Coverage may be provided on buildings owned by you.
- Complete the building section for a quote.
- Coverage is "All Risk" excluding flood and earthquake.
- Coverage may be provided on a replacement cost or a actual cash value (depreciated value) basis.
- The standard deductible is $1,000 and may be increased up to $5,000. Wind deductible in Florida and other coastal areas.
Current membership in the Association is required to be eligible for the dealer insurance benefit. Rates include all taxes & fees and are subject to change at any time. The information listed above is only an overview and is not a complete listing of policy details. Coverage is subject to policy exclusions, endorsements and provisions. Policy will not be bound until approved by underwriter.
Interested in being a sponsor?