|Home About Us BenefitsMembership Dealer Insurance Collector Insurance Automobile Insurance ACNA on the RoadLinksNational Associations & ClubsContact Us
for application and membership form! (Adobe PDF Format)
- Coverage for your shop & any show booths (up to 4)
- Product Liability for the merchandise you sell
- Personal Injury Liability such as libel, slander, false arrest & false advertising
- $1,000,000 Limit Each Occurrence
- $1,000,000 General Aggregate Policy Limit
- $1,000,000 Product Liability Limit
- $1,000,000 Personal & Advertising Liability Limit
- $100,000 Fire Damage Limit
- $5,000 Medical Payments
- $250 Deductible
- $292.42 per shop location
Optional Liability Coverage
- $131.75 for shows you do (over 4 shows)
- $26.35 for each mall location you have a booth in
- $26.35 for each additional insured: landlord, etc.
- $52.70 to increase aggregate to $2 million
- $52.70 to increase per occurrence limit to $2 million
- $52.70 for each space you rent to others: offices, apartments, food areas, etc. (Lessors Risk)
- $52.70 for each storage/warehouse
- $52.70 for office location
- $210.80 for a flea market or special event
- $474.30 if you conduct auctions
- $474.30 if you conduct estate sales
- $105.40 if you have a snack bar
- $210.80 if you have a restaurant
- $105.40 for Hired/Mon-Owned auto coverage
- Can cover your inventory at any location: your shop, your mall booth, storage, in your home and at shows. (all locations where your merchandise is stored must be listed on the aplication)
- Covers furniture, fixtures & equipment.
- Covers your property for collision, theft, and vehicle overturn while in transit
- Covers consigned property in your care & custody.
- NO coinsurance penalty, however it is recommended that you carry insurance to the maximum cost value of your inventory.
Any loss settlement is cost based
- Deductibles starting at $250. A wind deductible is required in Florida and other coastal areas.
- Coverage includes fire, lightning, windstorm, earthquake, burglary, robbery, accidental breakage and vandalism. Does not cover mysterious disappearance (shoplifting) or flood.
- Coverage on fine jewelry limited to $2,500 per claim.
- Coins and Stamps are NOT covered.
This is not a complete list of exclusions & limitations
- Per item limit $5,000-can be increased to $10,000.
- Shipping coverage up to $5000 per occurrence.
|Amount of Coverage
||Amount of Coverage
Optional Property Coverages
- LOSS OF INCOME-Coverage may be provided for loss of profit & continuing expenses should your business be interrupted by an insured peril.
- EXTERIOR GLASS-Exterior glass coverage may be provided on non-owned buildings.(We will need a glass schedule with sizes & location)
- OUTDOOR SIGNS-Coverage for outdoor signs on or off premises.
Rates available upon request
Current membership in the Association is required to be eligible for the dealer insurance benefit. Rates include all taxes & fees and are subject to change at any time. The information listed above is only an overview and is not a complete listing of policy details. Coverage is subject to policy exclusions, endorsements and provisions. Policy will not be bound until approved by underwriter.
- Coverage may be provided on buildings owned by you.
- Complete the building section for a quote.
- Coverage is Special Perils excluding flood and earthquake.
- Coverage may be provided on a replacement cost or a actual cash value (depreciated value) basis.
- The standard deductible is $1,000 and may be increased up to $5,000. Wind deductible in Florida and other coastal areas.
Interested in being a sponsor?